I just out of school and one of my favourite things to do is to write down the things I want to accomplish for summer. I’ve done this past years and think that it’s really fun and helpful. If you write something down I find it is so much easier to follow through with it.
1) Stretch, stretch, stretch! – I want to have a good over split in both sides, get my middle splits, and have a good scorpion by the time dance starts again in September.
2) Make money – At the moment I do not have a summer job so I will probably end up working on the farm for my dad. I really want to make money this year and work hard to get it.
3) Spend time with family – I hope to make some new memories and I want to take my little cousin swimming a few days.
4) Be more grateful – I want to look at the bigger picture and be more thankful for what I had and get to do.
6) Be responsible and trustworthy – This is referring to any parties I may or may not go to. I want my parents to know that they can trust me and I won’t abuse their trust.
7) Try something new – This could be a yoga class or biking to town or just getting out of my comfort zone
8) Make the most out of my time – I don’t want to spend the whole summer inside watching tv. I want to make memories!
9) Slap on the sunscreen – No burns for me
10) Be more considerate – I want to be friendlier and listen more and be more approachable.
11) Be healthy – I want to go for runs, swim for endurance, ride my bike, you name it! I also want to eat very healthy!
What are your goals for the summer?