It has been rainy all day out. Some people hate rain, but I love it. In Gabby Douglas’s book she mentioned that “rain was God’s manifestation of something really special about to happen”. I think that sounds really cool. Here is my fool proof plan for a great rainy day.
1) Go for a walk! – Don’t forget your umbrella…and to splash in some puddles.
2) Cuddle up in a blanket and read your favourite book
3) Wear slippers and sweat pants – ALL DAY
4) Drink hot chocolate – Bonus if you add marshmallows!
5) Watch a happy movie – Comedies, inspirational, something feel good!
6) Pamper yourself – Paint your nails, give yourself a facial, etc.
7) Eat your favourite meal!
What do you like to do on rainy days? Do you like rainy days?